OOC Let's Chat!

Angel O'Connor wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:40 hi all
ANGELLL

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Angel O'Connor wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:40 hi all
Hi!

OOC Let's Chat!
*Flops*

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:41
Angel O'Connor wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:40 hi all
Hi!
How is it with your cousins??

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:43 *Flops*
*Appears out of thin air to traumatize him, her favorite part of the day*

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:45
Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:43 *Flops*
*Appears out of thin air to traumatize him, her favorite part of the day*
BRII

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:45
Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:43 *Flops*
*Appears out of thin air to traumatize him, her favorite part of the day*
BRIAR WHERE WERE YOU!!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:45
Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:43 *Flops*
*Appears out of thin air to traumatize him, her favorite part of the day*
Not again bri

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
watching school of chocolate

iNPC: Alexander Whitlock

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:45
Briar Anderson wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:45
Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 09:43 *Flops*
*Appears out of thin air to traumatize him, her favorite part of the day*
Not again bri
LYDER!!!!
HOW DO YOU DO
And please let me traumatize him it keeps me sane :cryhappy:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe