OOC Let's Chat!

Hehe happy may the 4th i need to find my cape now

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:43
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:42 Hey guys!
LAVV
Lilss you changed ur pfp!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:43
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:42 Hey guys!
LAVV
Lilss you changed ur pfp!
Yeah!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:45
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:43
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:42 Hey guys!
LAVV
Lilss you changed ur pfp!
Yeah!
I am thinking of creating an Inpc... but how?

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:45
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:43
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:42 Hey guys!
LAVV
Lilss you changed ur pfp!
Yeah!
I am thinking of creating an Inpc... but how?
well, have you thought of your character?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:46
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:45
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:43

LAVV
Lilss you changed ur pfp!
Yeah!
I am thinking of creating an Inpc... but how?
well, have you thought of your character?
Yeah but just read the letter Esther sent me so thanks! I can't create till I am six months old

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:48
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:46
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:46
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:45
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:44

Lilss you changed ur pfp!
Yeah!
I am thinking of creating an Inpc... but how?
well, have you thought of your character?
Yeah but just read the letter Esther sent me so thanks! I can't create till I am six months old
Yeah, i was thinking of creating one myself so......

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:23
Julia Evans wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:17 :wave:
JULES!!!!

@Madeline Tomlinson Hiii!!!
ESTHER

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:51
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:23
Julia Evans wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:17 :wave:
JULES!!!!

@Madeline Tomlinson Hiii!!!
ESTHER
How are you? :cute: I keep switching accounts sm

OOC Let's Chat!
*peeps in*

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."