OOC Let's Chat!

Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:12
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:03
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 07:59 Happy Star Wars day to everyone. May the Fourth be with you all
Is that a Cirrus I see???
Indeed it is, Lily :D
Hru????

Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 07:50
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 07:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 07:46

thanks! this time as well, ryder recommended!
Nice!!
Thx!!! <3 <3
I kind of don't like Ryder's pfp...I might change it.
Heyy, no, it is cute!!
Fine! But I am still on search for a better one. Will owl you if I get one!

Ayo Madster is up?

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

OOC Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:25
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:12
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:03
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 07:59 Happy Star Wars day to everyone. May the Fourth be with you all
Is that a Cirrus I see???
Indeed it is, Lily :D
Hru????

Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 07:50
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 07:50

Nice!!
Thx!!! <3 <3
I kind of don't like Ryder's pfp...I might change it.
Heyy, no, it is cute!!
Fine! But I am still on search for a better one. Will owl you if I get one!

Ayo Madster is up?
Sure!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lallaallalalalaaaaaaa

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
happy may the 4th!! check out disney (streaming) !! they celebrate it too!

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:23
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:16
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:12

Hru????
Magnificent. Star Wars marathon today in honour of May 4th
Wbu?
Good! just remodeling my ency!!



@Madeline Tomlinson MADDY!!!!! MORNING!!
Ayyyyy BESTIE!! WSP?

I am just remodeling my ency, so good!
WBU????
Damn! I should do that smtimes....
After the RP REPLY!
@Esther Meadows HIII ESTHER!! WSPPPP!!

Yes ofc I am up RyRy! I needed to check on my flowers

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:23
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:16
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:15

Magnificent. Star Wars marathon today in honour of May 4th
Wbu?
Good! just remodeling my ency!!



@Madeline Tomlinson MADDY!!!!! MORNING!!
Ayyyyy BESTIE!! WSP?

I am just remodeling my ency, so good!
WBU????
Damn! I should do that smtimes....
After the RP REPLY!
@Esther Meadows HIII ESTHER!! WSPPPP!!

Yes ofc I am up RyRy! I needed to check on my flowers
Nothing. My cousins are on the way, hopefully they don’t drive me crazy……

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:23
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:16

Good! just remodeling my ency!!



@Madeline Tomlinson MADDY!!!!! MORNING!!
Ayyyyy BESTIE!! WSP?

I am just remodeling my ency, so good!
WBU????
Damn! I should do that smtimes....
After the RP REPLY!
@Esther Meadows HIII ESTHER!! WSPPPP!!

Yes ofc I am up RyRy! I needed to check on my flowers
Nothing. My cousins are on the way, hopefully they don’t drive me crazy……
i bet they will

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:40
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:23
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:16

Good! just remodeling my ency!!



@Madeline Tomlinson MADDY!!!!! MORNING!!
Ayyyyy BESTIE!! WSP?

I am just remodeling my ency, so good!
WBU????
Damn! I should do that smtimes....
After the RP REPLY!
@Esther Meadows HIII ESTHER!! WSPPPP!!

Yes ofc I am up RyRy! I needed to check on my flowers
Nothing. My cousins are on the way, hopefully they don’t drive me crazy……
Czns can NEVER not drive u crazy but it can be a good way crazy!!
Wish u all the best!!!!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guys!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:42 Hey guys!
LAVV

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9