OOC Let's Chat!

Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:03
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 07:59 Happy Star Wars day to everyone. May the Fourth be with you all
Is that a Cirrus I see???
Indeed it is, Lily :D
Hru????

Ryder Hawke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:06
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 07:50
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 07:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 07:46
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 07:45 The pfps are gorgeous!!!!!
thanks! this time as well, ryder recommended!
Nice!!
Thx!!! <3 <3
I kind of don't like Ryder's pfp...I might change it.
Heyy, no, it is cute!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:12
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:03
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 07:59 Happy Star Wars day to everyone. May the Fourth be with you all
Is that a Cirrus I see???
Indeed it is, Lily :D
Hru????
Magnificent. Star Wars marathon today in honour of May 4th
Wbu?

OOC Let's Chat!
THE FLOWERS SURVIVED!!!
BEAUTIFUL MORNING INDEED!!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:12
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:03
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 07:59 Happy Star Wars day to everyone. May the Fourth be with you all
Is that a Cirrus I see???
Indeed it is, Lily :D
Hru????
Magnificent. Star Wars marathon today in honour of May 4th
Wbu?
Good! just remodeling my ency!!



@Madeline Tomlinson MADDY!!!!! MORNING!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
:wave:

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:17 :wave:
JULES!!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:16
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:12
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:07
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:03

Is that a Cirrus I see???
Indeed it is, Lily :D
Hru????
Magnificent. Star Wars marathon today in honour of May 4th
Wbu?
Good! just remodeling my ency!!



@Madeline Tomlinson MADDY!!!!! MORNING!!
Ayyyyy BESTIE!! WSP?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:22
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:16
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:15
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:12
Cirrus Mooney wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:07

Indeed it is, Lily :D
Hru????
Magnificent. Star Wars marathon today in honour of May 4th
Wbu?
Good! just remodeling my ency!!



@Madeline Tomlinson MADDY!!!!! MORNING!!
Ayyyyy BESTIE!! WSP?

I am just remodeling my ency, so good!
WBU????

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
What do you think I should try to build in Minecraft? I’m bored :grin:

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 4 May 2026, 08:17 :wave:
JULES!!!!

@Madeline Tomlinson Hiii!!!