OOC Let's Chat!

Hii I'm going to explode (I despise maths)

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
i can’t decide if my personal essay is any good or not :cry2:

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Aww Sage, I've danced that line many a time before!

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
I'm sure it'll be spot on Sage!

Werewolves? I know one needs to be neutered!
Colin McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
*munches choco*

Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire

OOC Let's Chat!
*paces*


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
AH! There's two of them! :fear:

"Nothing ventured, nothing gained".
PC = Emily Shephard

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
good morning Hana!!

STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 6
WIS - 7 | AP - 5 | ACC - 7
STA - 7 | EVA - 8 | STR - 5
WIS - 4 | AP - 3 | ACC - 8

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning Hana^^
Sage Willows wrote: 15 Jan 2026, 02:19 i can’t decide if my personal essay is any good or not :cry2:
Knowing your writing, it will be amazing <3

It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be!