Let's Chat!
*Chucks burgers-*Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 05:29Taiki Ishii wrote: 4 May 2026, 05:27Oh really?~Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 05:20DODGES AND MEWS TO TROLL TAIKI
![]()
![]()
Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 4 May 2026, 05:35*Chucks burgers-*Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 05:29Taiki Ishii wrote: 4 May 2026, 05:27Oh really?~
![]()
![]()
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Oh my God, you're right....Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 05:37Taiki Ishii wrote: 4 May 2026, 05:35*Chucks burgers-*![]()
Let's Chat!
Yeah I knew thatTaiki Ishii wrote: 4 May 2026, 05:38Oh my God, you're right....
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
*Sigh* the fact I'm supposed to be asleep....Melissa Blake wrote: 4 May 2026, 05:40Yeah I knew thatTaiki Ishii wrote: 4 May 2026, 05:38Oh my God, you're right....
Let's Chat!
ESTHER!!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
MELI!!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
I WAS SO BORED YAY!!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."