OOC Let's Chat!

Taiki Ishii wrote: 4 May 2026, 03:56
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 May 2026, 03:55
Taiki Ishii wrote: 4 May 2026, 03:53 I'm done. It was painful how long it took getting image ideas and that, but my recoded Ency is done.
Ooo it looks clean!!
Thank you.
It's so much more organized than before coming from me
Some reveals too like his middle name, hehe
I mean , if you looked at mine , I just kind of had done it however at this point

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Avery Gray wrote: 4 May 2026, 03:57
Lillian McMason wrote: 4 May 2026, 03:39 Hi, for a few minutes. I'm not really supposed to be "playing" on this device. lol
LILLIAN! IT’S BEEN TOO LONG! :wow: Nice to see you back! Okay, now I really have to go to bed. :lol: though I couldn’t miss the opportunity to say hello!
It is great to see you too! :) It has been too long! Probably why I am using this school computer to visit, before I have to give it back.

Be Brave--Be Smart--Be Loyal--Be Cunning
Claire Ducasse

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 May 2026, 04:05
Taiki Ishii wrote: 4 May 2026, 03:56
Lotus Lively wrote: 4 May 2026, 03:55
Taiki Ishii wrote: 4 May 2026, 03:53 I'm done. It was painful how long it took getting image ideas and that, but my recoded Ency is done.
Ooo it looks clean!!
Thank you.
It's so much more organized than before coming from me
Some reveals too like his middle name, hehe
I mean , if you looked at mine , I just kind of had done it however at this point
Still looks better, imo. I literally just had a pic and then all my info straight up there, whether just there or quoted and in revelio or smth. So much better now.

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
How's everyone doing today??

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Once more tired but not wanting to sleep. Would continue my ency, but like said, too tired. Just chatting in this currently dying space.

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 04:30 How's everyone doing today??
LILS!!!!
I’m doing good! You?

OOC Let's Chat!
💐

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 04:31
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 04:30 How's everyone doing today??
LILS!!!!
I’m doing good! You?
Good too!

Taiki pls don't disturb the flowers again...

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
🍄
*Insert eating sound, idk-*

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 04:37
Esther Meadows wrote: 4 May 2026, 04:31
Lily Clarke wrote: 4 May 2026, 04:30 How's everyone doing today??
LILS!!!!
I’m doing good! You?
Good too!

Taiki pls don't disturb the flowers again...
Soo, whatcha doing?