Let's Chat!
Still working on my ency. Gotta keep opening another tab to check my profile details for ideas and that, TuT
Let's Chat!
Aww!Emily Shephard wrote: 4 May 2026, 01:51Not at all!!Colin McCoire wrote: 4 May 2026, 01:47Uh oh! I hope Colin didn't ruin Emily's story!!Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:32I plan (small things) as I go along. Had a whole different story for Emily until it all circled the drain... So I just go with the flow insteadSimon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:22 I'm a planner. My first character here on hio I didn't plan out and that was a disaster - deactivated her for Simon and I planned out his entire character story and it worked better for me![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
In fact, Colin's been an invaluable partner and friend to Emmi's story!![]()
![]()
If anything, he's saved it!
Let's not tell Colin that! He'll just get all gushy and teary eyed!
Keep your mind in hell; and don't despair.
Cursa McCoire
Rigel McCoire
Let's Chat!
Can anyone buy me a nhl jersey? Please and thanks
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen
Let's Chat!
Guys I'm doing like 8 things at once rn. Aka like 8 pieces of hw at once. Site hw of course but still
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Morning chat!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Y'all, I'm gonna lose it. I can't find anything right now and I've looked where I've left it or was sure I left it