Let's Chat!
Wait, we have checkpoints for posts?
???
I'm confused?
???
I'm confused?
Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤
Let's Chat!
not exactly, but reaching a certain number is still exciting!Asterius Deriabin-Reyes wrote: 3 May 2026, 19:50 Wait, we have checkpoints for posts?
???
I'm confused?
Let's Chat!
Congrats!!
Let's Chat!
You've probably said that at least five times today now.
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
Did not!
Aʂƚҽɾιυʂ DҽɾιαႦιɳ-Rҽყҽʂ
⚦---He_They---⚤
Let's Chat!
Did too
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
THANKS LILY!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
*peeks in*
Let's Chat!
*HUGS* EMILINE!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.