Let's Chat!
UuU
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."
Let's Chat!
:3
Let's Chat!
Whatever works, right? I deviated a little with the details but overall am pleased how his adventure unfolded. I even still love the video that was made of his plot, even if some things were tweaked.Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:32I plan (small things) as I go along. Had a whole different story for Emily until it all circled the drain... So I just go with the flow insteadSimon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:22 I'm a planner. My first character here on hio I didn't plan out and that was a disaster - deactivated her for Simon and I planned out his entire character story and it worked better for me![]()
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Anything with Simon and AngelFyre is a gift!Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 19:35Whatever works, right? I deviated a little with the details but overall am pleased how his adventure unfolded. I even still love the video that was made of his plot, even if some things were tweaked.Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:32I plan (small things) as I go along. Had a whole different story for Emily until it all circled the drain... So I just go with the flow insteadSimon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:22 I'm a planner. My first character here on hio I didn't plan out and that was a disaster - deactivated her for Simon and I planned out his entire character story and it worked better for me![]()
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Yea, I can't wait until her main plot starts and Simon is her supporting characterEmily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 19:38Anything with Simon and AngelFyre is a gift!Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 19:35Whatever works, right? I deviated a little with the details but overall am pleased how his adventure unfolded. I even still love the video that was made of his plot, even if some things were tweaked.Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:32I plan (small things) as I go along. Had a whole different story for Emily until it all circled the drain... So I just go with the flow insteadSimon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:22 I'm a planner. My first character here on hio I didn't plan out and that was a disaster - deactivated her for Simon and I planned out his entire character story and it worked better for me![]()
![]()
Did I ever show you the video?
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
I have it saved somewhere!Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 19:39Yea, I can't wait until her main plot starts and Simon is her supporting characterEmily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 19:38Anything with Simon and AngelFyre is a gift!Simon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 19:35Whatever works, right? I deviated a little with the details but overall am pleased how his adventure unfolded. I even still love the video that was made of his plot, even if some things were tweaked.Emily Shephard wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:32I plan (small things) as I go along. Had a whole different story for Emily until it all circled the drain... So I just go with the flow insteadSimon Kincaid wrote: 3 May 2026, 17:22 I'm a planner. My first character here on hio I didn't plan out and that was a disaster - deactivated her for Simon and I planned out his entire character story and it worked better for me![]()
![]()
Did I ever show you the video?
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Guys my 1500 POST!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Congrats, Flame!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
THANKS!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.