Let's Chat!
Yeah.....we are very,very SUS!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Professor!!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
I’m so sorry, I know you aren’t but I just got the image of you saying this in character and had to restrain myself from giggling
"But magic is neither good nor evil. It is a tool, like a knife. Is a knife evil? Only if the wielder is evil."
Let's Chat!
Especially you
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
*smirks* I have planned a brilliant concoction for Ry!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Ooooh, what bout it!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:28*smirks* I have planned a brilliant concoction for Ry!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Owl me RN!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:28*smirks* I have planned a brilliant concoction for Ry!
Let's Chat!
Tell me!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 16:28*smirks* I have planned a brilliant concoction for Ry!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
Let's Chat!
Be patient guys.....*smirks*
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles