OOC Let's Chat!

good night chat!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
*Eating flowers cause we all need the chaos*
Night!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:07
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:18
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:12 Guys! Help! I just made a discord account but don’t know anything about it! How do I join the HIO server?
Check this out
What's your Discord lemme friend you
User or screen name?
User...

@Lily Clarke and @Julia Evans 2 wickets already!! CRAZY!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:10
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:07
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:18
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:12 Guys! Help! I just made a discord account but don’t know anything about it! How do I join the HIO server?
Check this out
What's your Discord lemme friend you
User or screen name?
User...

@Lily Clarke and @Julia Evans 2 wickets already!! CRAZY!
Oh wow!

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:10 *Eating flowers cause we all need the chaos*
Night!
NO!-

✿༺ 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒶𝒽𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒾 𝒜𝓎𝓊𝓀𝒶 ༻✿
PC: Lex Kervick
iNPC: Ayuka Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
Not the flowers again! :lol:

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

OOC Let's Chat!
TmT idk what it is with the wolfies and flowers....

✿༺ 𝒯𝒶𝓀𝒶𝒽𝒶𝓈𝒽𝒾 𝒜𝓎𝓊𝓀𝒶 ༻✿
PC: Lex Kervick
iNPC: Ayuka Takahashi

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:10 *Eating flowers cause we all need the chaos*
Night!
No why the flowers!!

Good Night to you stranger!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:10
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:07
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:18
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 13:12 Guys! Help! I just made a discord account but don’t know anything about it! How do I join the HIO server?
Check this out
What's your Discord lemme friend you
User or screen name?
User...

@Lily Clarke and @Julia Evans 2 wickets already!! CRAZY!
User: toothlessflame

Okay so when I click accept invite….it said that the address is invalid

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:12
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 15:10 *Eating flowers cause we all need the chaos*
Night!
No why the flowers!!

Good Night to you stranger!
💐

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu