OOC Let's Chat!

WICKETTT!!!!!!

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:22 WICKETTT!!!!!!
Nice!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:23
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:22 WICKETTT!!!!!!
Nice!!
TBH I didnt expect Esther to be Hufflepuff

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:22 WICKETTT!!!!!!
I can't wait for GT vs PBKS to start!!

Who do you support??

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:23
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:23
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:22 WICKETTT!!!!!!
Nice!!
TBH I didnt expect Esther to be Hufflepuff
What did you expect then? :cute: I did expect that cause it suits her personality
Last edited by Esther Meadows on 3 May 2026, 14:26, edited 1 time in total.

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:25
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:22 WICKETTT!!!!!!
I can't wait for GT vs PBKS to start!!

Who do you support??
In GT vs PBKS or SRH vs KKR?

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
I don't wanna do it because I still got some things I hold in experience as my iNPC, but I'm not exactly feeling Ayuka anymore TnT
Kinda agreeing with y'all that there aren't enough boys

☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."

OOC Let's Chat!
Julia Evans wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:25
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:22 WICKETTT!!!!!!
I can't wait for GT vs PBKS to start!!

Who do you support??
GT FOREVER

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta β€’ 8 | eva β€’ 6 | str β€’ 5 |
wis β€’ 7 | arc β€’ 5 | acc β€’ 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:26
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:23
Esther Meadows wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:23
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:22 WICKETTT!!!!!!
Nice!!
TBH I didnt expect Esther to be Hufflepuff
What did you expect then? :cute: I did expect that cause it suits her personality
oooh
Magnus is defo a Slytherin

β„³β„―π“π’Ύπ“ˆπ“ˆπ’Ά ℬ𝓁𝒢𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:27
Julia Evans wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:25
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 14:22 WICKETTT!!!!!!
I can't wait for GT vs PBKS to start!!

Who do you support??
GT FOREVER
PBK…

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe