Charms Class OOC Questions

Hi, for Y2L3, can I cross out the roleplay that I won't be doing??

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

Charms Class OOC Questions
Diana Roberts wrote: 13 Aug 2026, 01:49 Hi, for Y2L3, can I cross out the roleplay that I won't be doing??
I would say yes, but what I did was delete out the RP prompt I didn’t use and just put down the one I did use. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Charms Class OOC Questions
Avery Gray wrote: 13 Aug 2026, 01:56
Diana Roberts wrote: 13 Aug 2026, 01:49 Hi, for Y2L3, can I cross out the roleplay that I won't be doing??
I would say yes, but what I did was delete out the RP prompt I didn’t use and just put down the one I did use. :)
Oh, that makes sense. Thanks, Avery!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

Charms Class OOC Questions
Rlly srry for the double post, but for Y2L5, for the second rp, is it okay if I mention the houses that the students r in or no??

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

Charms Class OOC Questions
Diana Roberts wrote: 13 Aug 2026, 22:36 Rlly srry for the double post, but for Y2L5, for the second rp, is it okay if I mention the houses that the students r in or no??
It would be safer not to do so, but if you do want to, you are free to include what house you put your fake characters in as part of the pseudonym. : )

esme hestridge.
second year slytherin duelist.
thales amaro.
second year castelobruxo quidditch.

Charms Class OOC Questions
Katherine Townsend wrote: 14 Aug 2026, 00:25
Diana Roberts wrote: 13 Aug 2026, 22:36 Rlly srry for the double post, but for Y2L5, for the second rp, is it okay if I mention the houses that the students r in or no??
It would be safer not to do so, but if you do want to, you are free to include what house you put your fake characters in as part of the pseudonym. : )
Okay, tysm!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

Charms Class OOC Questions
Hi where do i get the homework and the lectures i am new to this so could somone maybe help me?

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

Charms Class OOC Questions
Laura Büttner wrote: 25 Aug 2026, 16:15 Hi where do i get the homework and the lectures i am new to this so could somone maybe help me?
You have to have at least 20 forum posts (games room won't count) and 10 days from the registration. It means you still need 8 more posts and another day, since you registered in the 16th.

"I was good. I was really good"

Charms Class OOC Questions
Thanks for your help could you maybe tell me how i can become seeker for quidditch

A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear. -Marilyn Monroe

Charms Class OOC Questions
Laura Büttner wrote: 25 Aug 2026, 16:32 Thanks for your help could you maybe tell me how i can become seeker for quidditch
There's a sign-up thread in your OOC house area. And please, for more questions, go to the F.A.Q forum, thanks.

"I was good. I was really good"