How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 macroni !

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2972938494849/10
MELIIII
YES BRI WE WANNA HEAR IT


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3781819/10 ?

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
288394849484/10
HIIII


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6383827/10 heya lia

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2873847494849/10
HRU?


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
929187880921/10 MWEHEHE

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
46675789494959/10

Salve mi bella ragazza I lwky don't know i I said that right or not bear with me I'm still a beginner


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9218787188/10

Salve, bella donna it's ok pookie I'm a beginner too lol XD

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
839384948449/10
Com'è? yayy let's talk. Wait I think we should translate oop- I said "how are you" rn


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then