Let's Chat!
I don’t know! Why do you think I am always able to be on here? My routine is:Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:31Wait why???Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:23I get up at 3 am every morning!Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:13 @Flame Afterglow oh I made a mistakeI'm exactly 12 hrs ahead. But you're up soooooooo early! (how did you manage to do that?)
1: get up at 3:00 am
2: go downstairs and eat breakfast
3: make sure I don’t have any overdue assignments
4: do whatever I want because I have the entire house to myself for 4 hours!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
I could never....Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:36I don’t know! Why do you think I am always able to be on here? My routine is:Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:31Wait why???Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:23I get up at 3 am every morning!Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:13 @Flame Afterglow oh I made a mistakeI'm exactly 12 hrs ahead. But you're up soooooooo early! (how did you manage to do that?)
1: get up at 3:00 am
2: go downstairs and eat breakfast
3: make sure I don’t have any overdue assignments
4: do whatever I want because I have the entire house to myself for 4 hours!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:36I don’t know! Why do you think I am always able to be on here? My routine is:Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:31Wait why???Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:23I get up at 3 am every morning!Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:13 @Flame Afterglow oh I made a mistakeI'm exactly 12 hrs ahead. But you're up soooooooo early! (how did you manage to do that?)
1: get up at 3:00 am
2: go downstairs and eat breakfast
3: make sure I don’t have any overdue assignments
4: do whatever I want because I have the entire house to myself for 4 hours!
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
It’s just routine! I don’t even use an alarm clock half the time!Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:45I could never....Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:36I don’t know! Why do you think I am always able to be on here? My routine is:Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:31Wait why???Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:23I get up at 3 am every morning!Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:13 @Flame Afterglow oh I made a mistakeI'm exactly 12 hrs ahead. But you're up soooooooo early! (how did you manage to do that?)
1: get up at 3:00 am
2: go downstairs and eat breakfast
3: make sure I don’t have any overdue assignments
4: do whatever I want because I have the entire house to myself for 4 hours!
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
How the hell?? I can't even wake at 5 without an alarm and 10 times snoozingFlame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:47It’s just routine! I don’t even use an alarm clock half the time!Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:45I could never....Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:36I don’t know! Why do you think I am always able to be on here? My routine is:
1: get up at 3:00 am
2: go downstairs and eat breakfast
3: make sure I don’t have any overdue assignments
4: do whatever I want because I have the entire house to myself for 4 hours!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I can’t even wake up at 7Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:48How the hell?? I can't even wake at 5 without an alarm and 10 times snoozingFlame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:47It’s just routine! I don’t even use an alarm clock half the time!Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:45I could never....Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:36I don’t know! Why do you think I am always able to be on here? My routine is:
1: get up at 3:00 am
2: go downstairs and eat breakfast
3: make sure I don’t have any overdue assignments
4: do whatever I want because I have the entire house to myself for 4 hours!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
........ Flame teach ussBriar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:49I can’t even wake up at 7Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:48How the hell?? I can't even wake at 5 without an alarm and 10 times snoozingFlame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:47It’s just routine! I don’t even use an alarm clock half the time!Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:45I could never....Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:36
I don’t know! Why do you think I am always able to be on here? My routine is:
1: get up at 3:00 am
2: go downstairs and eat breakfast
3: make sure I don’t have any overdue assignments
4: do whatever I want because I have the entire house to myself for 4 hours!![]()
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
I used to wake up at 5 and finish my hw which I haven't finished the night before cuz I was too sleepy... but I'd never wake up so early as Flame...
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
I can't wake up at 10!Briar Anderson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:49I can’t even wake up at 7Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:48How the hell?? I can't even wake at 5 without an alarm and 10 times snoozingFlame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:47It’s just routine! I don’t even use an alarm clock half the time!Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:45I could never....Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:36
I don’t know! Why do you think I am always able to be on here? My routine is:
1: get up at 3:00 am
2: go downstairs and eat breakfast
3: make sure I don’t have any overdue assignments
4: do whatever I want because I have the entire house to myself for 4 hours!![]()
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
I dunno....plus there aren't even much boys on site to RP with...Lily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:27Wow, you saying that me and Ryder have the same vibes?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:22iNPC?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:21YES!! Making my account rnLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:20WE DOOMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:19
That is just awkward....guys stop. I dont want that kind of lore for Maddy rn
Also Lils! Maddy just dont match vibes with ppl. She is UNique.....lolz
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles