How Well Known Are You On HiO?

586595885588555/10

@BRI TWINSS
LWKY I'D HIRE LILY TO GO FIND ONE FOR LIA


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
291991919191919919191919199191911/10
Dude WHO DO YOU THINK WORKS FOR LILY?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9921847809/10

PFFT LILY BE PLAYING THE MATCHMAKER

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
82937948494894489484/10

@BRI YOU OBVI right..?
GO FIND SOMEONE FOR LIA AND I'LL GIVE YOU... 1 SICKLEI'm cracking help🤣
@MARCY YEA OBVI


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1929199191929219919191010911/10
WHICH POOR PERSON HAD TO GO SCOUTING THOUGH? ME

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
782739478472938948494830201982028393/10

GURL IDK WHAT THAT MEANS


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
98318898/10 currentl listening to fate of ophelia

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
929739484948/10
I wonder why...


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
27728182828188181819919191/10
CURRENTLY EDITING A COVER OF ME SINGING IT

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9w8188910092/10

MWEHEHEHE ;) OU BETTER RELEASE IT

enciclopedia
sta • 4 | eva • 5 | str • 4 | wis • 8 | arcp • 6 | acc • 8