Let's Chat!
WE DOOMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:19That is just awkward....guys stop. I dont want that kind of lore for Maddy rnLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:18We wanted Maddy and Zeph....Ryder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:15So .... what are you doing? And what is up with Zeddie?
Also, I am painting rn....u?
Yeah, Bri...
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
YES!! Making my account rnLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:20WE DOOMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:19That is just awkward....guys stop. I dont want that kind of lore for Maddy rnLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:18We wanted Maddy and Zeph....
Also, I am painting rn....u?
Yeah, Bri...
Let's Chat!
iNPC?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:21YES!! Making my account rnLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:20WE DOOMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:19That is just awkward....guys stop. I dont want that kind of lore for Maddy rnLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:18We wanted Maddy and Zeph....
Also, I am painting rn....u?
Yeah, Bri...
Also Lils! Maddy just dont match vibes with ppl. She is UNique.....lolz
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Yup!Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:22iNPC?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:21YES!! Making my account rnLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:20WE DOOMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:19That is just awkward....guys stop. I dont want that kind of lore for Maddy rnLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:18
We wanted Maddy and Zeph....
Also, I am painting rn....u?
Yeah, Bri...
Also Lils! Maddy just dont match vibes with ppl. She is UNique.....lolz
Let's Chat!
I get up at 3 am every morning!Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:13 @Flame Afterglow oh I made a mistakeI'm exactly 12 hrs ahead. But you're up soooooooo early! (how did you manage to do that?)
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
oooh did it get approved??Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:21YES!! Making my account rnLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:20WE DOOMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:19That is just awkward....guys stop. I dont want that kind of lore for Maddy rnLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:18We wanted Maddy and Zeph....
Also, I am painting rn....u?
Yeah, Bri...
ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."
Let's Chat!
Wow, you saying that me and Ryder have the same vibes?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:22iNPC?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:21YES!! Making my account rnLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:20WE DOOMadeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:19That is just awkward....guys stop. I dont want that kind of lore for Maddy rnLily Clarke wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:18
We wanted Maddy and Zeph....
Also, I am painting rn....u?
Yeah, Bri...
Also Lils! Maddy just dont match vibes with ppl. She is UNique.....lolz
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
what??? why?!!Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:23I get up at 3 am every morning!Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:13 @Flame Afterglow oh I made a mistakeI'm exactly 12 hrs ahead. But you're up soooooooo early! (how did you manage to do that?)
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
finally finished my starter for my rp with Fire Davies its at the grounds if anyone wants to go see
| 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐑 𝐀. 𝐃𝐔 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐓 | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘃𝗲𝘁-𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗲𝗱, 𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗻𝗱-𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗱, 𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗮𝗹 𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗿𝘁 | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
Wait why???Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:23I get up at 3 am every morning!Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 11:13 @Flame Afterglow oh I made a mistakeI'm exactly 12 hrs ahead. But you're up soooooooo early! (how did you manage to do that?)
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |