OOC Let's Chat!

Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:23
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:21
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:17 *watches with popcorn* Can someone tell me exactly what’s going on b/w these two?
couple’s daily bickering :biggrin: Can I have some popcorn too?
no wait thats so wrong!! Me and Ryder are cousins!!!
It Lils and Ryder that is the ship....

Aaanyways, its all good now. He just left the house.........
Hahahah :grin: :grin:

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:23
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:21
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:17 *watches with popcorn* Can someone tell me exactly what’s going on b/w these two?
couple’s daily bickering :biggrin: Can I have some popcorn too?
no wait thats so wrong!! Me and Ryder are cousins!!!
It Lils and Ryder that is the ship....

Aaanyways, its all good now. He just left the house.........
yeah I know! (how to describe the bickering and anti-bickering among 3 people in which two of them are cousins and two of them are a ship...)

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:25
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:23
Cassie Jiang wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:21
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:17 *watches with popcorn* Can someone tell me exactly what’s going on b/w these two?
couple’s daily bickering :biggrin: Can I have some popcorn too?
no wait thats so wrong!! Me and Ryder are cousins!!!
It Lils and Ryder that is the ship....

Aaanyways, its all good now. He just left the house.........
yeah I know! (how to describe the bickering and anti-bickering among 3 people in which two of them are cousins and two of them are a ship...)
hahahahahah LOLZ !

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello again. I am here

Loner Mudblood

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:06 Hello again. I am here
Pleasure to meet ya River!
Proud starter of you know what here

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
River Grimes wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:06 Hello again. I am here
RIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hiiiiii!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Flame Afterglow wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:08
River Grimes wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:06 Hello again. I am here
RIVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hiiiiii!
FLAAAAAAAAAAAA MMMMEEE

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Heyy!!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:09 Heyy!!!
MELI WHERE ON EARTH WERE YOU

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 3 May 2026, 10:09 Heyy!!!
MELI!!!