Let's Chat!
Thanks Rydes!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
LYDER
Let's Chat!
BAD BOY! BEHAVE!
i WILL CALL UR OWNERS!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
GET A LEASH
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Quick question... why is Laverne Riverne?
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Heyyyy
Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.
Let's Chat!
Lav+ River
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
Hru???
@ Madeline Tomlinson , @Briar Anderson chill out gurls!!
@Cassie Jiang Long story! She will tell you
Hiya Flame
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Yeah I am the Grim, you saw me?
Now you will die....
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
CALM DOWN GUYSSRyder Hawke wrote: 3 May 2026, 09:12Yeah I am the Grim, you saw me?
Now you will die....
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |