OOC Let's Chat!

Did I hear pizza???

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Yea. I want some too!!

OOC Let's Chat!
I also want cuddles, so I'm crumbling. Night!

~丨丂卄丨丨 ㄒ卂丨Ҝ丨~
Matching with: Eklipse Kervick
iNPC: Keiju Kusamitsu

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:39 I also want cuddles, so I'm crumbling. Night!
Gn!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:39 I also want cuddles, so I'm crumbling. Night!
Night!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Taiki Ishii wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:39 I also want cuddles, so I'm crumbling. Night!
Night!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

OOC Let's Chat!
hi all

PC: Angel O'Connor

OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Whitlock wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:43 hi all
Hi!

OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Whitlock wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:43 hi all
ANGELLLLL

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Whitlock wrote: 3 May 2026, 06:43 hi all
Hey

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯