How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Infinity/10 why does that sound like the 11 year old me?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
infinity/10 still me....
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000000000000000/10
Changed my signature!
Changed my signature!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INFINITY/10 SOOOO GUD! NEED TO CHANGE MINES SOON TOO!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
282828291919291919291919199191811/10
You know, people always say being in your late teens is tough, but middle school was honestly hell for me
You know, people always say being in your late teens is tough, but middle school was honestly hell for me
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9708720804087070810/10 yeah, having fights with friends was the worst
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
828181919199191911892929291991919292/10
No actually, it was the constant pressure….and also you were treated like an adult, or a toddler. There was just no middle ground
No actually, it was the constant pressure….and also you were treated like an adult, or a toddler. There was just no middle ground
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
80307071084701740140/10 yup that was one of the reasons too
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
81919192929929192929282882828292/10
And all the insecurities…
And all the insecurities…
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8071073078035700/10 and the bullying and the fake friends
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |