Let's Chat!
Ooo what school
| My Ency | โ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ช โ๐๐๐๐ โ โShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.โ |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Ilvermorny!
Let's Chat!
I think imma do that school too in a couple months!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 23:15Ilvermorny!
| My Ency | โ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ช โ๐๐๐๐ โ โShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.โ |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
YES! More people to throw at Dyl!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 23:15Ilvermorny!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
Esther will probably be looking for her cousin Bea on her first day but canโt find her. I really need to finish Laasyaโs replies before I start hers.Avery Gray wrote: 2 May 2026, 23:26YES! More people to throw at Dyl!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 23:15Ilvermorny!![]()
Let's Chat!
ILVERMORNY PRIDE!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 23:15Ilvermorny!
Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)
Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 2 May 2026, 23:33ILVERMORNY PRIDE!!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 23:15Ilvermorny!
Let's Chat!
Shame, Durmโs better
Second student character of Ruby Cazares | Staff account: Taros Quintero | iNPC: Valeriy Viktorovna Reznikov
Check out the Headliner!
Let's Chat!
Yeah. Iโm closed for new RPs anyway, but eventually weโll have to RP!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 23:29Esther will probably be looking for her cousin Bea on her first day but canโt find her. I really need to finish Laasyaโs replies before I start hers.Avery Gray wrote: 2 May 2026, 23:26YES! More people to throw at Dyl!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 23:15Ilvermorny!![]()
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |