How Well Known Are You On HiO?
987656789098765/10 DANG I WAS TOO BUSY STARTING THREADS THAT I FORGOT I HAVE AN EXAM TMR
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
718404707013870780570358030/10 Good luck, gurl!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 you've been consistently active, social and friendly since the first time I met you 
apologies for breaking the chain, my brain cannot compute those massive numbers
apologies for breaking the chain, my brain cannot compute those massive numbers
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 HII LAASYA!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I'm sooo good, having a rather productive day
wbu?
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Also good! My cousin finally left!
PC: Laasya Manjunath
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Infinty/10 esthiee
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6957958596587597597768796986976857579597/10 hi lily!
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |