OOC Let's Chat!

Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:07 Good night!!
Night Hana!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Good morning everyone! I made a study plan today so that I would actually lock in and not fail next weeks exam

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

OOC Let's Chat!
Graci Laren wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:01
Brookline Quinn wrote: 2 May 2026, 13:56
Graci Laren wrote: 2 May 2026, 13:45
Brookline Quinn wrote: 2 May 2026, 13:43
hello helloo
brook ! {good morning ? I don't remember if we're in similar times zones :sweatingbullets:}
hey graci !! yeah, it’s morning for me,,, early for a weekend, almost eight :sob:
anyways how are you today??
oooh, we might actually be in the same timezone :lol: I'm good ^^ hoping to be productive today.
How are you ???
time zone buddies ?! oooo productiveness is always good <3
i'm been doing all right !! going to see if i can write today, i've been needing to write.

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

OOC Let's Chat!
Hey guysss

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Hello! :)

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:32 Hey guysss
heya Lav!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:36
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:32 Hey guysss
heya Lav!
Let's chat here

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:36
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:32 Hey guysss
heya Lav!
Let's chat here
RIVERNE

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:38
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:36
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:32 Hey guysss
heya Lav!
Let's chat here
RIVERNE
Hey bri :skeptical:

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:37
Lily Clarke wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:36
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 14:32 Hey guysss
heya Lav!
Let's chat here
suree

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9