Let's Chat!
Hiya Maddy!!!
Let's Chat!
HIII LAASY!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:16Hiya Maddy!!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:14Anyways...
Whatcha doin?
I am in bed lol. It's 5 am
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Finally I meet the other guyRiver Grimes wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:19Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:14Anyways...
Whatcha doin?
I am in bed lol. It's 5 am
Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.
Let's Chat!
Hru?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:18HIII LAASY!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:16Hiya Maddy!!!
Let's Chat!
Hi Cirrus!
how's my new pfp?
how's my new pfp?
Last edited by Mira Hawkins on 2 May 2026, 12:26, edited 1 time in total.
PC: Cassie Jiang
Let's Chat!
Good, you?Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:21Hru?Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:18HIII LAASY!!Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:16Hiya Maddy!!!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
Ryder Hawke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:20Finally I meet the other guyRiver Grimes wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:19Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:14Anyways...
Whatcha doin?
I am in bed lol. It's 5 am
I am the other guy
Loner Mudblood
Let's Chat!
Yep... Ryder's always moaning that he's the only guy we knowRiver Grimes wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:26Ryder Hawke wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:20Finally I meet the other guyRiver Grimes wrote: 2 May 2026, 12:19
I am in bed lol. It's 5 am
I am the other guy
Last edited by Laverne Taylor on 2 May 2026, 12:27, edited 1 time in total.