Last person to post wins!
Ohhh, how about the work? And isn't it February rn?Lindsey Bliss wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 00:32That, I can't tell.Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 00:31The disasterLindsey Bliss wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 00:30The disaster or work??
Last person to post wins!
I'm so behind since November.Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 00:33Ohhh, how about the work? And isn't it February rn?Lindsey Bliss wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 00:32That, I can't tell.Laasya Manjunath wrote: 5 Feb 2026, 00:31The disaster
I had school, normal. Mainly Latin fun....
Last person to post wins!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
Should I? Purhapse. Will I? Nooo, Do I enjoy being difficult? Mooost deffently!
"I just want to live, is that so wrong? Why doesn't anybody else want that?"
Last person to post wins!
He Ada!
Last person to post wins!
hello..
Last person to post wins!
Hi Jules!
Last person to post wins!
Ayo guys!!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Last person to post wins!
Hi Lils!
There was a Joseph Sims squishmallow in an American toy store but Bree had already bought it. Spoiler alert: I turned him!