Let's Chat!
Great!Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:42I'm good, you??
Let's Chat!
yayy!Laverne Taylor wrote: 2 May 2026, 09:45Great!
Let's Chat!
Lav, Lily!
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
BRI
Let's Chat!
LIA!!
RIVERNE!!
Last edited by Briar Anderson on 2 May 2026, 10:25, edited 1 time in total.
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
CIRRUS!!
Let's Chat!
LILY U POSTED!! YAYAYYA!! RY ALSO DID!
Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles
Let's Chat!
JULIAAAA RAAAHHHHH
iNPC: Kullervo Ikonen