Food Game
Radish
│= | #00308F ency • cassie heather | =│ | breathe in, breathe through, breathe deep, breathe out Part-Veela • Alluring • Perfectionist • Scream • Sta 9 • Eva 9 • Stre 4 • Wis 10 • Arc 8 • Acc 9 | │ |
Food Game
honeydew melon
~ ☽ Tsuki Nightood ☾ ~
"You were born an original, so don't die a copy."
Food Game
Nectarine
" Life begins each day I open my eyes, it's a fresh beginning full of choices and challenges"
Food Game
edam cheese
~ ☽ Tsuki Nightood ☾ ~
"You were born an original, so don't die a copy."
Food Game
eclair
[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
trunk |
Food Game
rhubarb
~ ☽ Tsuki Nightood ☾ ~
"You were born an original, so don't die a copy."
Food Game
black berry
[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
trunk |
Food Game
yams
~ ☽ Tsuki Nightood ☾ ~
"You were born an original, so don't die a copy."
Food Game
salad
[font=ZapfEllit BT]I didn't come this far just to come this damn far.
| Stamina: 6 | Evasion: 7| Strength: 6| Wisdom: 8| Arc Power: 7| Accuracy: 6|
trunk |
Food Game
yoghurt
~ ☽ Tsuki Nightood ☾ ~
"You were born an original, so don't die a copy."