OOC Let's Chat!

Riley Bluescar wrote: 2 May 2026, 05:05 Good night or morning :grin: :cute:
Hi!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 05:10
Riley Bluescar wrote: 2 May 2026, 05:05 Good night or morning :grin: :cute:
Hi!!!
hiii!!

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Riley Bluescar wrote: 2 May 2026, 05:14
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 05:10
Riley Bluescar wrote: 2 May 2026, 05:05 Good night or morning :grin: :cute:
Hi!!!
hiii!!
Hru?

OOC Let's Chat!
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 05:15 Hru?
Good! I just got back from a rehearsal

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Riley Bluescar wrote: 2 May 2026, 05:18
Laasya Manjunath wrote: 2 May 2026, 05:15 Hru?
Good! I just got back from a rehearsal
Nice! Hope you had fun!

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 2 May 2026, 05:10 Hiya Hana! Hi Riley!
How r u??

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 May 2026, 05:27
Emiline Hunter wrote: 2 May 2026, 05:10 Hiya Hana! Hi Riley!
How r u??
I'm gooood! Glad its a bank holiday weekend for me! How r u?

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Emiline Hunter wrote: 2 May 2026, 05:31
Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 May 2026, 05:27
Emiline Hunter wrote: 2 May 2026, 05:10 Hiya Hana! Hi Riley!
How r u??
I'm gooood! Glad its a bank holiday weekend for me! How r u?
i'm good tooo <33

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
hi all

PC: Angel O'Connor

OOC Let's Chat!
Alexander Whitlock wrote: 2 May 2026, 05:44 hi all
Hi!