Let's Chat!
Hmm, I fear thats not very good...
All for the love of cheese tho?
All for the love of cheese tho?
| My Ency | β πππππππͺ βππππ β βShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.β |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Yup!Kennedy Cheek wrote: 2 May 2026, 03:04 Hmm, I fear thats not very good...
All for the love of cheese tho?
Let's Chat!
Also good!Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 May 2026, 02:57Iβm good, youu??
And I love cheese too, only problem is my family hates it
Let's Chat!
Why am I spending more time on fake homework than real homework, good question, I don't know...
| My Ency | β πππππππͺ βππππ β βShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.β |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Fr thoKennedy Cheek wrote: 2 May 2026, 03:18 Why am I spending more time on fake homework than real homework, good question, I don't know...
"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."
Let's Chat!
Morning everyone!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |
Let's Chat!
morning Lily!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Morning Lily!!
Let's Chat!
Morning Lils!
Let's Chat!
hey hana! hey lassi!! hey Cassie!
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta β’ 8 | eva β’ 6 | str β’ 5 | wis β’ 7 | arc β’ 5 | acc β’ 9 |