OOC Let's Chat!

I'm on my holidays! where I live, we have a five-day holiday to celebrate Labour Day!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 02:05 I'm on my holidays! where I live, we have a five-day holiday to celebrate Labour Day!
Nice!

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 02:05 I'm on my holidays! where I live, we have a five-day holiday to celebrate Labour Day!
That’s amazing!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
thank yall! <3

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 02:05 I'm on my holidays! where I live, we have a five-day holiday to celebrate Labour Day!
You lucky goober!

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 02:05 I'm on my holidays! where I live, we have a five-day holiday to celebrate Labour Day!
Wowww!!

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 2 May 2026, 02:37
Cassie Jiang wrote: 2 May 2026, 02:05 I'm on my holidays! where I live, we have a five-day holiday to celebrate Labour Day!
Wowww!!
Hi Hana!

OOC Let's Chat!
Yall does half a smallish block of cheese count as a snack?

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 May 2026, 02:40 Yall does half a smallish block of cheese count as a snack?
of course!

Be kind to one another. (*iNPC is Miles Thatcher)

OOC Let's Chat!
Simon Kincaid wrote: 2 May 2026, 02:40
Lotus Lively wrote: 2 May 2026, 02:40 Yall does half a smallish block of cheese count as a snack?
of course!
Good good I love cheese

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff