Last person to post wins!
Wow!
I was going through something at the time. So I couldn't start writing like I normally did because of something said.
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Last person to post wins!
Heyo
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 โข Evasion 7 โข Strength 4 โข Wisdom 6 โข Arcane power 4โข Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
Oh man. I want a s'more so bad right now
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Last person to post wins!
Hi! 
Uh oh! Donโt tell Dyl. Heโd steal all your marshmallows.
Just ask his best friend Summer.
Uh oh! Donโt tell Dyl. Heโd steal all your marshmallows.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
I checked this morning too! I am already honored I came next. And yes I've checked all the other thread! And I also read your oneshot! @Avery Gray
@Bree Grey I'll be waiting for when you have the time and the muse! The jumping beans are not going anywhere hahahah They're all stuck in that toilet
LMAO
Hi Ada!
@Bree Grey I'll be waiting for when you have the time and the muse! The jumping beans are not going anywhere hahahah They're all stuck in that toilet
Hi Ada!
Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5
Last person to post wins!
nice to meet you as well! how are ya doin?Avery Gray wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:06Hello Thomas! It's nice to meet you!![]()
Last person to post wins!
I'm well! Just very swamped with replies on my two accounts on here as well as my IRL homework.Thomas Whiteside wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:23nice to meet you as well! how are ya doin?Avery Gray wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:06Hello Thomas! It's nice to meet you!![]()
Yet the funny thing is that I'm thinking of adding to my replies list with some new lore!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Last person to post wins!
Zephyr Deakin wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:20 I checked this morning too! I am already honored I came next. And yes I've checked all the other thread! And I also read your oneshot! @Avery Gray
@Bree Grey I'll be waiting for when you have the time and the muse! The jumping beans are not going anywhere hahahah They're all stuck in that toiletLMAO
Hi Ada!
| ๐๐ช๐๐ฎ๐ต ๐๐ฎ๐ต๐ผ๐ธ๐ท ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ธ๐ฝ๐ช๐ฝ๐ธ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ต |
๐๐ป๐ญ๐ฎ๐ป๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐๐ฅ๐๐ฅ๐ค: ๐๐ฅ๐ ๐| ๐ผ๐ง๐ ๐| ๐๐ฅ๐ฃ ๐| ๐๐๐ค ๐ | ๐ธโ ๐| ๐ธ๐๐ ๐| ๐๐ฎ๐ท๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฝ๐ฑ๐ฎ ๐๐ธ๐ธ๐ท๐ต๐ช๐ฌ๐ฎ |
๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ฎ ๐๐ป๐ฎ๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ ๐๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ช๐ฝ: ๐ฒ๐๐๐ ๐๐ธ๐ท๐ช๐ฝ๐ฒ๐ธ๐ท๐ผ |
Last person to post wins!
Avery Gray wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:24I'm well! Just very swamped with replies on my two accounts on here as well as my IRL homework.Thomas Whiteside wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:23glad to hear you are good!Avery Gray wrote: 2 Feb 2026, 23:06Hello Thomas! It's nice to meet you!![]()
i'm brilliant! working on my ency/report card. mainly report card because i just got access to that!!
nice to meet you as well! how are ya doin?How are you doing?
Yet the funny thing is that I'm thinking of adding to my replies list with some new lore!
Last person to post wins!
Time to switch to Dyl and get H.io homework and replies done after I finish my DC math.
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |