Let's Chat!
I'm excited I made a club!
| My Ency | โ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ช โ๐๐๐๐ โ โShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.โ |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
going to check it out
| ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐. ๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| ๐ง๐ต๐ฒ ๐๐ฒ๐น๐๐ฒ๐-๐ถ๐ป๐ธ๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐ฟ๐ฒ๐ป๐ฑ-๐๐๐ฎ๐ฟ๐๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐๐ฟ๐๐ฐ๐๐๐ฟ๐ฎ๐น ๐ต๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
Thank you, nice pfp!
| My Ency | โ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ช โ๐๐๐๐ โ โShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.โ |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
Kennedy Cheek wrote: 1 May 2026, 22:52Thank you, nice pfp!
thank youuuu
| ๐๐๐๐๐ ๐. ๐๐ ๐๐๐๐ | STA:5 | EVA:3 | STR:1 | WIS:8 | AP:7| ACC:6 |
| ๐ง๐ต๐ฒ ๐๐ฒ๐น๐๐ฒ๐-๐ถ๐ป๐ธ๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐ฟ๐ฒ๐ป๐ฑ-๐๐๐ฎ๐ฟ๐๐ฒ๐ฑ, ๐๐๐ฟ๐๐ฐ๐๐๐ฟ๐ฎ๐น ๐ต๐ฒ๐ฎ๐ฟ๐ | PARSELMOUTH |
Let's Chat!
hi HiO!
Let's Chat!
hello!
| My Ency | โ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ช โ๐๐๐๐ โ โShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.โ |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
I had a really good rehearsal today, in contrast to everyone crying yesterday
| My Ency | โ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ช โ๐๐๐๐ โ โShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.โ |
INPC - Cory Hanes |
Let's Chat!
OMG, THERE IS A MOUSE SOMEWHERE IN MY HOUSE. I cannot with mice just because I can imagine them just popping out from random places when I least expect it. Iโm actually so terrifiedโฆ.
| My Ency | โ ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐ช โ๐๐๐๐ โ โShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.โ |
INPC - Cory Hanes |