Girls vs boys

-3

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

Girls vs boys
-2

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy

Girls vs boys
-1

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Girls vs boys
0

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy

Girls vs boys
1

don't expect me to be KINDER, when you're the reason I'm in PIECES
OOC Name: Lys/Achlys
OOC Pronouns: s/her

Girls vs boys
2

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy

Girls vs boys
-3

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Girls vs boys
-4
wait no, should be 0

iNPC: Ilya Voronov    
STA - 5 EVA - 10 STR - 5 WIS - 9 ARC - 3 ACC - 10
    
#D2445E

Girls vs boys
you can't do this it's 0 for you and
1
for me

Pouffygirl ! 💛color RP #7a219e SHOPxxxxxxxxxxxxxxEncy

Girls vs boys
2