Last person to post wins!
It's Lily's Birthday??!! Happy Birthday Lils!!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
Well... belated bday, and her girls night didn't go to well... apparently her friends are mean and she was just sitting alone, left out
Last person to post wins!
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:53Well... belated bday, and her girls night didn't go to well... apparently her friends are mean and she was just sitting alone, left out
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
Ik... hope she feels better tmr... Hru?Ada Hawkins wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:02Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:53Well... belated bday, and her girls night didn't go to well... apparently her friends are mean and she was just sitting alone, left out![]()
![]()
Last person to post wins!
Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:04Ik... hope she feels better tmr... Hru?Ada Hawkins wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 17:02Julia Evans wrote: 31 Jan 2026, 16:53Well... belated bday, and her girls night didn't go to well... apparently her friends are mean and she was just sitting alone, left out![]()
![]()
Me too... and I'm ok, wbu?
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Last person to post wins!
Hi Thomas!
Last person to post wins!
hello julia! nice to see ya again
how are u
Last person to post wins!
Hi Lindsey! Hru?
I'm okay... I have guests over at my house for a dinnerbparty so i'm not sleeping, but its like 1 AM here...