OOC Let's Chat!

700 posts!!

ℳℯ𝓁𝒾𝓈𝓈𝒶 ℬ𝓁𝒶𝓀ℯ
"Just because you put a piece of smelly Camembert in a box doesn't stop it from smelling."

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:24 700 posts!!
CONGRATS!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:25
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:24 700 posts!!
CONGRATS!!
Do you and Ryder know each other irl Maddie?

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:24 700 posts!!
Congrats!!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:30
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:25
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:24 700 posts!!
CONGRATS!!
Do you and Ryder know each other irl Maddie?
Yep!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:33
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:30
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:25
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:24 700 posts!!
CONGRATS!!
Do you and Ryder know each other irl Maddie?
Yep!
Cool!!!
GUYS SHOULD I SEND THE PARTY INVITE TO ABSOLUTELY RANDOM PEOPLE IN THE ADRESS BOOK??

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:24 700 posts!!
Good job 🙂👏🏼.

OOC Let's Chat!
Night guys!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:34
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:33
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:30
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:25
Melissa Blake wrote: 1 May 2026, 17:24 700 posts!!
CONGRATS!!
Do you and Ryder know each other irl Maddie?
Yep!
Cool!!!
GUYS SHOULD I SEND THE PARTY INVITE TO ABSOLUTELY RANDOM PEOPLE IN THE ADRESS BOOK??
YES! I already asked some people! Would you care to owl me the details?

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Hi y’all!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde