OOC Let's Chat!

Yeah Ryder is fun to mess with
LILS ANY CHANGES OR IDEAS U HAVE?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:48 Yeah Ryder is fun to mess with
LILS ANY CHANGES OR IDEAS U HAVE?
Nah, its gonna be fun!!
btw, are we gonna add new members?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL 💔🥀🙏🏼
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
WAIT
WHERE DID YOU SPAWN IN FROM
I MISSED YOU TERRIBLE ENGINE SERVICE

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:49
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:48 Yeah Ryder is fun to mess with
LILS ANY CHANGES OR IDEAS U HAVE?
Nah, its gonna be fun!!
btw, are we gonna add new members?
idk maybe after this one?
I have Bri and Lav in mind.....if they want to that is?

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:49
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:48 Yeah Ryder is fun to mess with
LILS ANY CHANGES OR IDEAS U HAVE?
Nah, its gonna be fun!!
btw, are we gonna add new members?
idk maybe after this one?
I have Bri and Lav in mind.....if they want to that is?
yeah, i was thinking them too

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:50
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:49
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:48 Yeah Ryder is fun to mess with
LILS ANY CHANGES OR IDEAS U HAVE?
Nah, its gonna be fun!!
btw, are we gonna add new members?
idk maybe after this one?
I have Bri and Lav in mind.....if they want to that is?
yeah, i was thinking them too
GR8 MINDS THINK ALIKE!!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

OOC Let's Chat!
Briar Anderson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:49
Tes Cadell wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:47 Whoever picked me for "most likely to cheat in the NEWTs" does NOT know Tes at ALL 💔🥀🙏🏼
I WILL FIND YOU ALL.
jk gng i love the concept tho
WAIT
WHERE DID YOU SPAWN IN FROM
I MISSED YOU TERRIBLE ENGINE SERVICE
FROM MY ELECTRONIC DEVICE LOW-QUALITY HOLMES,
ME TOO GNG, HOW COME UR BAKC SO EARLY?

"That's crap-puccino"
Sta 5 | Eva 6 | Str 2 | Wis 7 | Arc 9 | Acc 6

OOC Let's Chat!
:bye:

✦"You better start walking. Love takes miles."✦
STA 8 │ EVA 8 │ STR 6 │ WIS 6 │ ARC 6 │ ACC 7

OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:51
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:50
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:49
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:48 Yeah Ryder is fun to mess with
LILS ANY CHANGES OR IDEAS U HAVE?
Nah, its gonna be fun!!
btw, are we gonna add new members?
idk maybe after this one?
I have Bri and Lav in mind.....if they want to that is?
yeah, i was thinking them too
GR8 MINDS THINK ALIKE!!
ofc!! *hugs*

Hey Charlotte!
Last edited by Lily Clarke on 1 May 2026, 16:51, edited 1 time in total.

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



OOC Let's Chat!
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:50
Lily Clarke wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:49
Madeline Tomlinson wrote: 1 May 2026, 16:48 Yeah Ryder is fun to mess with
LILS ANY CHANGES OR IDEAS U HAVE?
Nah, its gonna be fun!!
btw, are we gonna add new members?
idk maybe after this one?
I have Bri and Lav in mind.....if they want to that is?
Could I tell you after two weeks? Me, Lavi, Ry and Nick are kinda working on a project (Maddie knows)

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe