Last person to post wins!
Tysm!!
Hiiii
Last person to post wins!
Ofc! Glad to see you happy! To bad mine wont ask me out not that my dad would allow me or also that I picked the shyest guy on my wrestling team to like buuuuttt still
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Last person to post wins!
I hope he does ask you out!! You deserve it!Bree Grey wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 18:45Ofc! Glad to see you happy! To bad mine wont ask me out not that my dad would allow me or also that I picked the shyest guy on my wrestling team to like buuuuttt still
Hiiii
Last person to post wins!
Thanks. My friend thinks he likes me. They say he smiles at me differently and looks interested in me. I said they're delusional. But he does smile a lot around me!Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 18:46I hope he does ask you out!! You deserve it!Bree Grey wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 18:45Ofc! Glad to see you happy! To bad mine wont ask me out not that my dad would allow me or also that I picked the shyest guy on my wrestling team to like buuuuttt still
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Last person to post wins!
I have my fingers crossed!Bree Grey wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 18:47Thanks. My friend thinks he likes me. They say he smiles at me differently and looks interested in me. I said they're delusional. But he does smile a lot around me!Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 18:46I hope he does ask you out!! You deserve it!Bree Grey wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 18:45Ofc! Glad to see you happy! To bad mine wont ask me out not that my dad would allow me or also that I picked the shyest guy on my wrestling team to like buuuuttt still
Hiiii
Last person to post wins!
Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 18:49I have my fingers crossed!Bree Grey wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 18:47Thanks. My friend thinks he likes me. They say he smiles at me differently and looks interested in me. I said they're delusional. But he does smile a lot around me!Elowin Pankhurst wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 18:46I hope he does ask you out!! You deserve it!Bree Grey wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 18:45Ofc! Glad to see you happy! To bad mine wont ask me out not that my dad would allow me or also that I picked the shyest guy on my wrestling team to like buuuuttt still![]()
| 𝓗𝓪𝔃𝓮𝓵 𝓝𝓮𝓵𝓼𝓸𝓷 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓟𝓸𝓽𝓪𝓽𝓸 𝓟𝓮𝓮𝓵 |
𝓞𝓻𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸ℙ 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟| 𝓑𝓮𝓷𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓜𝓸𝓸𝓷𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓮 |
𝓑𝓻𝓮𝓮 𝓖𝓻𝓮𝔂 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 𝓝𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓮𝓭 𝓪𝓽: 𝓲𝓝𝓟𝓒 𝓓𝓸𝓷𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷𝓼 |
Last person to post wins!
All the boys at my school think I'm crazy and weird
Last person to post wins!
My schools girls only, but all the girls think I’m crazy and weird too… just because I read books.
Last person to post wins!
If your smart at my school, everyone thinks your weirdMirada Johnson wrote: 28 Jan 2026, 21:24My schools girls only, but all the girls think I’m crazy and weird too… just because I read books.
And no school tomorrow either.
Ugh, 4th day off
