A world of our own ooc

Kim Sato wrote: 19 Jan 2023, 16:02 Fun! I like playing piano more...
SAME :lol:

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
A world of our own ooc
I kind of like coming up with melodies from hearing stuff in dramas and movies and then coming up with the melody on the piano afterward on my own. Just the right hand, I'm good at figuring things out with my right hand but not so much with my left.

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
Kayla Realma wrote: 19 Jan 2023, 16:01
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Jan 2023, 15:58
Kim Sato wrote: 19 Jan 2023, 15:55 Same hahaha, I don't want to do competitions because then it makes you stressed!
yep

but it's ok, i'll survive


i greatly dislike piano theory though
I don't know about piano theory, but i do like theory👀
Like music theory, it comes easy for me :P
Also Bai, are you doing piano exams orrr???👀
no just piano lessons for fun, and then a few competitions so i have a goal to finish and perfect songs for

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
A world of our own ooc
It's getting closer to my dentist appointment so I'm getting nervous...

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
aww *pets* you'll be ok

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
A world of our own ooc
-hugshugs-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
-hugssnugs-

we are all born beautiful. it is a tragedy we are convinced that we are not”
iNPC: Lloyd Matthews Thomas
Main account: Bailey Glade
A world of our own ooc
-snugshugs-

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY
A world of our own ooc
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Jan 2023, 16:05
Kayla Realma wrote: 19 Jan 2023, 16:01
Bailey Glade wrote: 19 Jan 2023, 15:58
Kim Sato wrote: 19 Jan 2023, 15:55 Same hahaha, I don't want to do competitions because then it makes you stressed!
yep

but it's ok, i'll survive


i greatly dislike piano theory though
I don't know about piano theory, but i do like theory👀
Like music theory, it comes easy for me :P
Also Bai, are you doing piano exams orrr???👀
no just piano lessons for fun, and then a few competitions so i have a goal to finish and perfect songs for
Ooo okay! Good luck with those competitions!
Kim Sato wrote: 19 Jan 2023, 16:06 It's getting closer to my dentist appointment so I'm getting nervous...
*hugs* you'll be fine, don't worry! <3

'S T A R'
‘‘Sometimes I wish I was an octopus,
so I could slap eight people at once.’’
'F L O W E R'
‘‘Art doesn’t transform.
It just plain forms.’’
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?t=26022]•estelle•[/url]
[url=https://hogwarts.io/viewtopic.php?f=169&t=21676]○kayla○[/url]
A world of our own ooc
Tell my body this!!!

kim sato
tone bakugo
sta • 10 | eva • 18 | str • 2 | wis • 10 | arc • 7 | acc • 20
sta • 10 | eva • 16 | str • 15 | wis • 7 | arc • 4 | acc • 18
PC ENCY
iNPC ENCY