Let's Chat!
ooh Remy just sent me a text version! I got nominated for best dancer
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
And I voted for you!1Cassie Jiang wrote: 1 May 2026, 14:18 ooh Remy just sent me a text version! I got nominated for best dancer![]()
Let's Chat!
Same!Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 14:29And I voted for you!1Cassie Jiang wrote: 1 May 2026, 14:18 ooh Remy just sent me a text version! I got nominated for best dancer![]()
| They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good | All the right guys promised they’d stay | I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt | Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me | You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe |
Let's Chat!
I was so sad!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Let's Chat!
@Laverne Taylor @Briar Anderson thank you so much!!!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
where ya going?
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Let's Chat!
Aww!Avery Gray wrote: 1 May 2026, 14:35I was so sad!I thought for sure you'd be nominated for Huffie and girl of the year!
But I know a few names to vote for this year in my place!
Trust Yourself - Love Yourself - Be Yourself
iNPC = Casey Stone
Let's Chat!
Camping!!!
Also, saw I was nominated for best dressed and most likely to get lost, thx guys!!!