Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff

-73

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-74

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-75

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-76

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-77 Lilyy! Hru?

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-78 Amelieee!! I’m good, you?

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-79 doing good too! :D

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-80

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-81

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Gryffinclaw Vs. Slytherpuff
-82 :biggrin:

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde