OOC Let's Chat!

Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 00:10 I opened a shop!! <3
I have to come order!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Lindsey Bliss wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 00:11
Emiline Hunter wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 00:10 I opened a shop!! <3
I have to come order!
Its in my signature!

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Ugh I keep writing short stories and not the main one I'm working on

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Yay, did a shop order

"You were so obvious with your love at first sight." - Jacks
npc: Axel Brooks
SHOP

OOC Let's Chat!
Well done Ms. Hunter!

Mr. Lively. What story do you wish to work on instead?

OOC Let's Chat!
Professor!


Shoots like a star and grows a plant, Life never stops.


OOC Let's Chat!
Makaio Kāne wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 00:48 Well done Ms. Hunter!

Mr. Lively. What story do you wish to work on instead?
Ah my main story about Zombies but I'm not writing the next chapter. Instead I'm working on a different story from a writing prompt I found

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 00:29 Ugh I keep writing short stories and not the main one I'm working on
honestly, I want to write a part 2 to what I was writing so it doesn't like seem to be a one off?

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark

OOC Let's Chat!
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 01:07
Lotus Lively wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 00:29 Ugh I keep writing short stories and not the main one I'm working on
honestly, I want to write a part 2 to what I was writing so it doesn't like seem to be a one off?
Oo I think you should do a part 2 if ya think it would work out

☆"And the stars look very different today"☆ The Dark Cottage inpc Luka Liev Romanoff

OOC Let's Chat!
Lotus Lively wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 01:15
Vladislav Liam Gunther wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 01:07
Lotus Lively wrote: 14 Jan 2026, 00:29 Ugh I keep writing short stories and not the main one I'm working on
honestly, I want to write a part 2 to what I was writing so it doesn't like seem to be a one off?
Oo I think you should do a part 2 if ya think it would work out
Mind if I owl a version of the first? If you dont wanna read it it's ok lol

In my mind and in my car, we can't rewind, we've gone too far. (Video Killed The Radio Star - The Buggles)
Clark