Last person to post wins! Game impossible game

:bye:

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:45
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:42
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:42
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:39

I am good! Hru?
Hey Cinder! Hey Jules!
Im good too! Excited for league!
OOOOOO, nice!! Good luck!!!!
Thanks!!!! I've almost beat everyone in my league. Right now tho Im coming up as second, Ive only lost once. And my dad says I could beat her
OOHHH, then your dad is correct! BTW, what's the league bout?
So in wrestling there's different leagues. In league finals, you wrestle everyone that's in your league and weight class. In order to make Cif you need to place as the top three in league.

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:45
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:42
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:42

Im good too! Excited for league!
OOOOOO, nice!! Good luck!!!!
Thanks!!!! I've almost beat everyone in my league. Right now tho Im coming up as second, Ive only lost once. And my dad says I could beat her
OOHHH, then your dad is correct! BTW, what's the league bout?
So in wrestling there's different leagues. In league finals, you wrestle everyone that's in your league and weight class. In order to make Cif you need to place as the top three in league.
Cool! You'll definetly make it to Cif umm... what is CIF?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:45
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:42
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:42

Im good too! Excited for league!
OOOOOO, nice!! Good luck!!!!
Thanks!!!! I've almost beat everyone in my league. Right now tho Im coming up as second, Ive only lost once. And my dad says I could beat her
OOHHH, then your dad is correct! BTW, what's the league bout?
So in wrestling there's different leagues. In league finals, you wrestle everyone that's in your league and weight class. In order to make Cif you need to place as the top three in league.
You are so winning it!!!

Hey Ada!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Would you be willing to trade hufflepuff and ravenclaw badges @Lily Clarke?

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Sure, Jules!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:05
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:45
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:44
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:42

OOOOOO, nice!! Good luck!!!!
Thanks!!!! I've almost beat everyone in my league. Right now tho Im coming up as second, Ive only lost once. And my dad says I could beat her
OOHHH, then your dad is correct! BTW, what's the league bout?
So in wrestling there's different leagues. In league finals, you wrestle everyone that's in your league and weight class. In order to make Cif you need to place as the top three in league.
Cool! You'll definetly make it to Cif umm... what is CIF?
Cif is where you compete for masters. SO it goes league finals where everyone goes Cif the people who were top 3 in league masters have to make the top 5 for that and then state make the top ten in masters. top 8 to place

I hope that explains it at least a little bit. Im not good at explain :lol:

𝕊𝕥𝕒𝕥𝕤: 𝕊𝕥𝕒 𝟟| 𝔼𝕧𝕒 𝟞| 𝕊𝕥𝕣 𝟝| 𝕎𝕚𝕤 𝟠| 𝔸𝕡 𝟟| 𝔸𝕔𝕔 𝟟|

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:13
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:05
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:02
Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:45
Hazel Nelson wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 16:44
Thanks!!!! I've almost beat everyone in my league. Right now tho Im coming up as second, Ive only lost once. And my dad says I could beat her
OOHHH, then your dad is correct! BTW, what's the league bout?
So in wrestling there's different leagues. In league finals, you wrestle everyone that's in your league and weight class. In order to make Cif you need to place as the top three in league.
Cool! You'll definetly make it to Cif umm... what is CIF?
Cif is where you compete for masters. SO it goes league finals where everyone goes Cif the people who were top 3 in league masters have to make the top 5 for that and then state make the top ten in masters. top 8 to place

I hope that explains it at least a little bit. Im not good at explain :lol:
Hazel... I am damn sure you are gonna win!!!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Got it Hazel!

Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:11 Sure, Jules!!
Great! But small problem. My 'give' isn't and doesn't work on my phone so do you mind if I give you after a while??? Sorry again! I had forgotten about it.

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Julia Evans wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:17 Got it Hazel!

Lily Clarke wrote: 26 Jan 2026, 17:11 Sure, Jules!!
Great! But small problem. My 'give' isn't and doesn't work on my phone so do you mind if I give you after a while??? Sorry again! I had forgotten about it.

Np! Take your time!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9