How Well Known Are You On HiO?

10/10 MEET ME U LOSER!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 :tongue3:

Say whatever you want about me. Just don’t touch what’s mine.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
92938848302/10 Maddy chill out, gurl!!! And Rydes don't tease her

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2356764223458999843/10

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
81298273737920/10 BRIII

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
857576576/10 BRI!! LILS!!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INFINTY/10 Sore loser gone! Fine I'll stop!

Real girls aren't perfect and perfect girls aren't real. ~Harry Edward Styles

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
82737477383840/10 wyd?
Mads, he is still here

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
13876432/10 I suppose I should save this space for Ryder? or he'd go 'HER PRESCENCE IS NOT REQUIRED'

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
2457752235789985/10
Yeah….hes still contemplating what’s real

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe