OOC Let's Chat!

That sounds sooooo good :wow:

[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning my friends!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning, Flame!

[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]

OOC Let's Chat!
morning!!

OOC Let's Chat!
Morning KoKo! morning Dahlia! HRU guys?!?!

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

OOC Let's Chat!
morning Flame!

Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer

choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball

OOC Let's Chat!
Yay! Second song audio prepared!
After 8 mental breakdowns and two crashouts :wow:

They say I did something bad, then why's it feel so good All the right guys promised they’d stay I know that you’ll never feel sorry, for the way I hurt Don’t you forget about the way you betrayed me You watch me bleed until I can’t breathe

OOC Let's Chat!
Hii

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency

OOC Let's Chat!
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:27Hii
Hey Hana

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

OOC Let's Chat!
Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:27
Hana Suzuki wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:27Hii
Hey Hana
Hi Laverne

I see the way you're acting like you're somebody else. Gets me frustrated
Lovely Creature. The Muggle Condition. shop. ency