Let's Chat!
Sure send the link!Cassie Jiang wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:59 @Laverne Taylor I really enjoy doing volunteer work with y'all!Btw would you like to join our ongoing activity?
Hi Koko!
Let's Chat!
here! ICly you might be a little bit late if you don't mind~Laverne Taylor wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:00Sure send the link!Cassie Jiang wrote: 1 May 2026, 09:59 @Laverne Taylor I really enjoy doing volunteer work with y'all!Btw would you like to join our ongoing activity?
Hi Koko!
Wisdom in the mind, Charm in the spirit.
iNPC: Mira Hawkins|Charmer
choco froggies buy&sell Wisdom Ball
Let's Chat!
Hey Koko! I love your name!
Let's Chat!
Ahaha thank you, it's admittedly the character name I put the least thought into >.>
[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]
Let's Chat!
How are you doing?Koko Riddle wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:06Ahaha thank you, it's admittedly the character name I put the least thought into >.>
Let's Chat!
Pretty well, tbh! Finally a lot less stressed IRL, which is nice. Hbu?
[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]
Let's Chat!
I’m also good! Just had my lunchKoko Riddle wrote: 1 May 2026, 10:07 Pretty well, tbh! Finally a lot less stressed IRL, which is nice. Hbu?
Let's Chat!
Ohh, what did you have?
[pc] koko riddle · 'pour yourself a drink, put on some lipstick, and pull yourself together.'
'it always starts and ends with birds.' · cyrus darsel [inpc]
Let's Chat!
I had rice with a South Indian dish called sambar.
Let's Chat!
I had sambar as well with idli
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |