Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No you don't

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
*Gets tired of the fighting so summons a spirit and the spirit says...* NOBODY WINS!!! THEREFORE NEW GAME STARTS!!! YOU MUST BE THE LAST PERSON WHO AS POSTED 'Me Wins!'

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Ok! The game shall commence

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Me Wins! I posted this so I win... Unless someone else posts this too

Reducio

You have to include punctuation and exact spelling in order to win

Shop
I'm not weird. I'm limited edition.
Ency

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Me Wins!

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
Or do you? 8)

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
I do. 😌

Calming Presence | The Muggle Condition
Sta: 7 | Eva: 8 | Str: 7 | Wis: 5 | Arc: 8 | Accu: 5

Last person to post wins! Game impossible game
No you don't

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9