What does it mean to you?
Our savior!!!!!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
What does it mean to you?
amazing and everlasting!!
What does it mean to you?
Ghost
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
What does it mean to you?
casper heheh
What does it mean to you?
friendly!
Who hasn't made a deal with a centuries-old entity of questionable moral standing and motives?
*aggressively drinks tea*
Here, hold my morals. I've got some sketchy stuff to take care of...
*aggressively drinks tea*
Here, hold my morals. I've got some sketchy stuff to take care of...
What does it mean to you?
Yeseong-
(I'm srry-)
(I'm srry-)
☽~Eklipse~☾ Matching: Taiki Ishii
~iNPC: Enki Medrano
"You'd be surprised how easy it is to feel alone, even in a crowd of people you love."