What song are you currently listening to?

The Other Side - Hugh Jackman and Zach Efron

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What song are you currently listening to?
A Million Dreams - Hugh Jackman, Michelle Williams, and Ziv Zaifman
I love that song! @Joseph Sims

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

What song are you currently listening to?
Lol I used to really like the greatest showman songs

Come Alive - Hugh Jackman, Keala Settle, Daniel Everidge, Zendaya

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What song are you currently listening to?
From Now On - Hugh Jackman

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

What song are you currently listening to?
CLOUD 9 - JUNNY and Levent Geiger

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What song are you currently listening to?
River of Flame - team of Hades (Game)

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗ Aston Beckett
Despite all my rage, I am still just a rat in a cage
♬⋆.˚ Ariam Vargas

What song are you currently listening to?
Girls never die - tripleS

I took a little journey to the unknown
And I've come back changed, I can feel it in my bones

What song are you currently listening to?
Perfect Day - Levent Geiger

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

What song are you currently listening to?
Love Me - Levent Geiger he deserves more recognition ;_;

You are not you when you are sane.

What song are you currently listening to?
Bad Days - Levent Geiger Ikr :cryhappy:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.